Always wanted to work with Harley-Davidson? This exciting job vacancy could be for you...
Stoneacre Motor Group is one of the UK's largest, most successful and fastest growing motor groups with over 60 locations nationwide, representing over 22 of the world’s leading manufacturers and employing over 3000 people.
Stoneacre continues to expand at a rapid rate due to continued success, with new areas of growth creating key recruitment opportunities within the company.
This position is based at our Nottingham Harley-Davidson branch.
To source and supply vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager
· Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
· Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the dealership computer system.
· Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
· Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
· Establish customer needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
· Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
· Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with dealership procedures.
· Maintain product knowledge on the full product range.
· Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
· Achieve targets set in line with the company requirements
· Provide sufficient cover of all aftersales departments
· Customer Focus
· Analytical Ability
· Relationship Building
· Brand Alignment
· Has worked within a sourcing / supplying parts role
· Willing to attend manufacture training courses
· Competent in ICT, Maths & English
· Experience working with or knowledge of the Harley-Davidson brand would be advantageous
To apply, send your CV to Ian Jennings General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org